Membership with the Chamber will help build your business network, save you money through exclusive membership benefits, provide advocacy on behalf of your business, and offer cost effective educational opportunities.
As a New Member we are pleased to welcome you through:
- The new member section of our quarterly magazine, which includes your free 75 word business description and logo
- A mention on the Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce new member radio promotion worth $600 from Ocean 100 and Hot 105.5, welcoming you as a new member and including a 35 word business description (Note: Must be used in the first 3 months of your membership)
- Recognition as a new member in The Guardian, as space permits
- A free listing in an upcoming E-News and on our website in the New Member Section
- One month of free digital advertising compliments of Synergy Screens by FORE Publications; new members can get noticed in one venue of your choice with this great offer
Canadian Chamber Group Health Plan
Group health benefits are available for Chamber member firms as small as one! The Canadian Chamber plan offers stable annual premium rates and the flexibility to tailor a program to your company’s needs. Click here for more information.
Low Merchant Fees with First Data
First Data, a Global leader in payment processing, will guarantee to Meet or Beat any offer, if not, we will give you a $1000 pre-paid Master Card. All we need is 1 statement, and let us provide you with a Free Cost Analysis!
You may reach us by:
Contact: Gary Jones Email: email@example.com
Tel: 1(902) 403-9567 or click here for more information
Save With the Esso Gas Card
Save 3.5 cents per litre off the retail price of gas at all Esso-branded service stations in Canada with the Chamber’s Esso Business Card Program. The Esso Business Card programs give you exceptional fuel savings with powerful yet easy-to-use fuel management tools. Click here for more information
Grand & Toy
Save up to 85% OFF over 7,500 quality office products. Benefit from an extensive selection across a wide array of product categories including; office supplies, technology, furniture, facility supplies, print and promotional products.
For more information call Arthur Drysdale Tel: 506-862-2427 Cell: 506-962-4441 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
UPS® Members Benefit Program
Chamber members, take advantage of the UPS Members Benefit Program and save on a variety of UPS services! You’ll receive 30% off small package shipments within Canada, to the U.S. and to worldwide destinations and even more savings. Click here for more information