What if you could gain networking contacts, develop leadership skills and give back to the community while in school?
The Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce can help you achieve this success now!
What is the value in becoming a member?
- Over 75% of all jobs are landed through networking!
- Most people have a network of approximately 200 people.
- Increasing your contacts means increasing your business opportunities.
Building Your Business Skills
- Learn about business issues from experienced business people.
- Attend free “lunch and learn” sessions on practical business topics.
- Enroll in affordable workshops on business basics.
Building Your Resume
- Employers see community involvement as a sign of initiative and leadership.
Making a Difference
- The Chamber is a volunteer-driven organization. Member involvement is key to an active and dynamic Chamber.
The Chamber requires volunteers for various tasks to make each event a success. No matter the extent of your commitment capabilities, the Chamber appreciates all the help from its Student Membership! Click here to register as a Student Volunteer today!