Business After Hours provides a casual environment for members of the local business community to meet, exchange ideas and build connections. These monthly socials take a more relaxed approach to networking, where attendees go to wind-down after work and enjoy food and refreshments without the formalities of traditional Chamber mixers.
To Host a Business after Hours Social:
– Host must be a member in good standing of the Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
– A casual meeting environment that is large enough to accommodate at least 100 people comfortably
– Located in Stratford, Charlottetown or Cornwall
– Provide light hors d’oeuvres/appetizers for up to 100 people
– Provide a cash bar
– The host is required to obtain a temporary license if the facility is not licensed
Hosting a Business after Hours is a great way to showcase your venue, food and drink selection, or launch a new product to the local business community.