As the greater Charlottetown area’s most effective networking tool, the Chamber’s monthly business mixers provide members with a unique opportunity to develop their business contacts and to promote their products and services.
Monthly Business Mixer Sponsor
Mixer Host Criteria
1. This opportunity is available to Chamber Members only!
2. The host is asked to provide a suitable venue either on- or off- site that meets the following requirements:
3. The venue must be wheelchair accessible;
4. The venue must be large enough to accommodate up to 200 people, eight exhibitor’s booths (minimum 6 length), and food and beverage stations in one room (a minimum of 2,000 sq. ft. is required);
5. Electrical outlets for each exhibitor;
6. Coat check as weather dictates.
7. The host provides complimentary hors d’oeuvres or reception-style food for a minimum of 150 people.
8. The host arranges to have a cash bar on-site. The host is required to obtain a temporary license if the facility is not licensed.
9. Skirted tables (minimum 6′ length) are required for exhibitors and Chamber representatives.
Exhibit at a Mixer
Reach business in this unique environment of business networking!
Exhibitor cost for one table is $125 + HST. Space is limited! For exhibiting opportunities, contact Nicole Soucy, event manager, at email@example.com or 902-628-2000 (ext. 226).
- Each exhibitor will be provided with a six to eight-foot skirted table.
- Power and internet may be available upon request (based on the venue).
- Exhibitors must be chamber members.
- It is recommended that you provide a door prize and a ballot box at your booth to collect business cards. These are a source for important follow-up after the event.
1. Display your products and services to potential new clients.
2. Increase your business contacts. By offering a door prize, you collect business cards for follow-up after the event.
3. Get maximum impact from limited advertising dollars.
4. Project a positive image of your company to the business community.
5. Have fun while building your network.