Experience has shown us that there are at least 7-8 buyers for every quality business being sold in Atlantic Canada.
BDO is pleased to invite you to a workshop on Mergers & Acquisitions in Atlantic Canada. Are you a business owner considering an exit from your small or mid-market private company? Did you know there are many more buyers than sellers for businesses right now? Attendees will hear from experts in negotiation, tax, legal and valuation matters, including valuable advice on how you can capitalize on the extremely high amount of interest from business acquirers in Atlantic Canada.
One day, we will all sell our businesses, either voluntarily or involuntarily.
Learn what you can do to prepare your business for sale now so you can be ready, whenever you’re going to exit your business.
This workshop is suitable for business owners (and spouses) but not for professional advisors to business owners.
- Date: Monday, June 25, 2018
- Time: 11:45 AM – 12:00 PM | Registration 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM | Lunch and presentation
- Location: Rodd Charlottetown Hotel 75 Kent Street
- RSVP: Please register online at https://event.bdo.ca/CharlottetownBiddingWar
- Workshop fee (including lunch): $29 + HST ($19 early-bird fee if registered by Monday, June 18, 2018).
For more information, please contact Gerry Lanigan at 782-355-0212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.