The City of Charlottetown will celebrate its 164th birthday with Natal Day events taking place August 1 to 4.
Take in the Charlottetown Food Council’s Mid-Summer Garden Party, bring the whole family to Rochford Square for Family Yoga, grab a bite to eat at the Natal Day Pancake Breakfast and dance the night away at the Natal Day community dance.
The jam-packed weekend of free events also includes:
- a skateboard, BMX and scooter competition;
- a celebration in honour of Forbes Kennedy;
- a seniors’ social with Mayor and Council;
- citizen recognition awards;
- the traditional Natal Day Parade and church service;
- as well as the Downtown Farmers’ Market presented by Downtown Charlottetown Inc. and
- VegPEI’s first vegan block party.
The weekend wraps up with Afternoon Fun in the Park – children’s activities, birthday cupcakes and much more at Victoria Park.
For the full schedule, visit: www.charlottetown.ca