Employers in PEI are invited to connect with the very best university and college business students, as well as recent graduates, for one-on-one interviews and networking.
Employer Registration: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/cpa-connections-2019-career-marketplace-tickets-73303216895
Why employers should attend:
- Early access to the best 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students, as well as recent graduates;
- Many attending will be business students, including those with an accounting specialization;
- Take part in a convenient, one-stop recruiting opportunity with up to 40 students;
Exceptional value for employers, with no cost to attend.
Locations: Schurman Market Square, MacDougall Hall, University of Prince Edward Island
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- 5:00pm to 6:00pm – employer booth set up and welcome (boxed dinner will be provided for each employer)
- 6:00pm to 9:00pm – interview times with students
Please reserve your booth ASAP as space is limited!
Please contact John Thomas, CPA Student Recruitment Advisor, for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (506)382-1266.