CHARLOTTETOWN, PE – Belonging to your local chamber has always had its benefits and now the Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce is giving businesses a chance to “Belong and Win”. The Chamber’s 2017 membership campaign officially kicks off on Monday, January 16, and this year they’re giving new and renewing members the opportunity to win one of ten business prize packages with a total value of more than $10,000.
Businesses that join or renew their membership before March 15 will automatically be entered into the weekly prize draws with winners being announced every Friday. The earlier members renew or join, the more opportunities they have to win.
“The membership campaign is an opportunity to celebrate new and existing members while showcasing the benefits of chamber membership,” said Chamber President, Pam Williams. “We’re excited to also reward members during the campaign and we’d like to thank our prize sponsors for their support!”
The Chamber Belong & Win weekly prize packages include the following:
- Week 1 – Road Warrior Package, sponsored by Esso andP. Murphy Hotels & Resorts
- Week 2 – Strike It Big with Staff Package, sponsored by The Alley
- Week 3 – Design & Print Package, sponsored by Results Marketing and KKP
- Week 4 – Shop & Relax Package, sponsored by Confederation Court Mall, The Holman Grand Hotel, Redwater Rustic Grille and Grand Senses Spa
- Week 5 – Flex your Marketing Muscle Package, sponsored by The Guardian
- Week 6 – Wake up & Get Active Package, sponsored by Grand & Toy and Atlantic Fitness Centre
- Week 7 – Be a Radio Star Package, sponsored by Ocean 100/Hot 105.5
- Week 8 – Strike a Pose & Frame It Up Package, sponsored by Lights & Vision Photography and Confound Films
- Week 9 – Show Biz Package, sponsored by Confederation Centre of the Arts and John Brown’s Grille
- Week 10 – Chamber Business Builder Package, sponsored by the Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
For more information about the ‘Belong to Win’ contest and prize packages, visit www.charlottetownchamber.com.
The Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce serves as the “Voice of Business” on economic issues for its 975 members, representing more than 17,500 employees in small, medium and large enterprises in the capital region.
– 30 –
Penny Walsh McGuire
Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
902-628-2000 (ext. 223)