Since 1991, iWave has been developing software solutions that empower nonprofit organizations to raise more major gifts, faster. We compile the best wealth and charitable donations data in the industry and package it in easy to use tools that help development departments determine who to ask, how much to ask for, and when to ask. From Yale to Doctors Without Borders, iWave delivers solutions to education, healthcare, and nonprofit organizations of any size.
As Acting Marketing manager, you will work with the leadership team and report directly to the President and CEO to coordinate company-wide marketing and communications initiatives for a 12 month period. There is potential that this position could be migrated to a full-time position after 12 months, depending on performance and organizational demand. We are looking for an energetic self-starter who can be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and manage iWave’s marketing strategy and budget, with a focus on increasing inbound leads.
- Manage marketing automation strategy, including workflows, emails, lead generation, and SEO.
- Oversee content marketing strategy and work with marketing coordinator to generate content for digital channels , including blogs, case studies, eBooks, and how-to guides.
- Manage overall conference strategy, and organize events with help from the marketing coordinator.
- Manage, generate, and track analytics for print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Oversee and maintain overall company brand identity (website, print, swag).
- Track and report on marketing ROI and key metrics including awareness, acquisition, and conversion.
- Assist with the development and design of new products and features.
- Provide support and guidance to the only direct report, the marketing coordinator.
- All other reasonable duties as required. Duties may change over period of contract.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate diploma/degree in a relevant field (business, marketing).
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, a positive attitude, and willingness to work with a team.
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively under pressure, and pay attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication, writing, presentation, and editing skills.
- Willingness and passion for learning, adapting, and taking initiative.
- Willingness to travel to conferences in North America as required.
- Experience using HubSpot and WordPress considered an asset.
- Experience with a CRM like Salesforce an asset.
- Experience in online and digital marketing including social media management and web content.
- Basic design and layout skills including Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self motivated and confident.