SkillsPEI will hold four job fairs across the province in the month of April. The job fairs will be a great opportunity for job seekers to connect with employers who are hiring. These events are for anyone looking for work, including students. A variety of jobs to be filled include long-term, short-term, year-round, seasonal, and summer work.
Job fair dates include:
- April 9: Charlottetown, Eastlink Centre – 12:30 pm to 5 pm
- April 11: Summerside, Credit Union Place – 12:30 pm to 5 pm
- April 16: Montague, Cavendish Wellness Centre – 12:30 pm to 5 pm
- April 19: O’Leary, Mill River Experience – 12:30 pm to 5 pm
Employers who are attending are actively recruiting employees from across the province and represent many industries. Attendees can expect to see employers looking to hire from PEI industries such as, but not limited to:
- Aerospace, Defence, Marine, & Security
- Information Technology
Employers can register to participate in the Job Fairs by visiting www.workpei.ca. Job seekers can get help to prepare for the Job Fair. Check out this link to find job search help. For more information about the Job Fairs, contact your local SkillsPEI office: 1-877-491-4766
Content from this article derived from the Employment Journey.