McInnes Cooper’s labour and employment lawyers invite you to join us for our annual fall labour and employment conference.
This year, join us in Halifax NS, or in Charlottetown PEI, for our sessions focusing on recent development in labour and employment law, including:
- From Beginning to End: 10 Do’s and Don’ts of Hiring & Firing
- Cannabis @ Work: Weeding Through the OHS Confusion
- Just the Facts: 5 Key Steps for a “Proper” Workplace Investigation
CHARLOTTETOWN – Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- Registration 8 – 8:30 a.m.
- Sessions 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Charlottetown Inn and Conference Centre
238 Grafton St, Charlottetown, PE (view map)
HALIFAX – Monday, October 23, 2017
- Registration 8 – 8:15 a.m.
- Sessions 8:15 – 12:15 p.m.
- Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
1919 Upper Water St, Halifax, NS (view map)
We are pleased to offer this complimentary session, valued at $425, to our clients and friends. This invitation is intended for the recipient at the corresponding email address. If you are unable to attend, a delegate from your organization may attend in your place. If you wish to register additional guests, please connect with Laura Clark.