Get your workplace involved to “bake” a difference for the PEI Humane Society on Monday, February 29th.
Bake cupcakes, raise funds and fight animal cruelty!
By registering, baking, and most importantly fundraising for National Cupcake Day for SPCAs & Humane Societies, you will change the lives of thousands of neglected, abused and abandoned animals.
How can you save the lives of animals by signing up to host a National Cupcake Day party at home or at work?
- Register for FREE at www.nationalcupcakeday.ca and be sure to sign up as a team and assign our company. When anyone else joins up, make sure they join the same team if they want to join in on your party!
- Plan and promote your Cupcake Day Party by personalizing your Online Bakery and by using the materials in your host kit (arriving in the mail) or on our online resources page.
- Encourage co-workers, friends and family to support you by donating online through your Online Bakery.
- Bake cupcakes.
- Hold a National Cupcake Day party and collect donations.
- Submit your donations. For more details visit our “submitting donations” page.
- Celebrate your success. The funds you raise will change the lives of animals!
The workplace is the perfect place to throw a National Cupcake Day™ party! Everyone loves a cupcake and National Cupcake Day can fit nicely into a morning or afternoon coffee break (or both if your cupcakes last that long!).
Although National Cupcake Day is officially on Monday, February 29th, your Cupcake Day party can be held on any day in January or February. Feel free to make National Cupcake Day a part of your casual Friday or another workplace celebration. Special companies even commit to matching funds raised by their staff.
Tips to a successful National Cupcake Day Party at work…
- Promote through your intranet and newsletter.
- Plaster your corridors with posters supplied in your Host Kit or on our resources page.
- On the day, decorate your staff room with National Cupcake Day balloons supplied in your Host Kit.
- Host a raffle or auction with prizes donated by your company.
- Have an old fashioned bake-off based on taste, creativity and skill.
- Challenge another department or floor to see who can raise the most donations for the animals. The winner gets bragging rights!
- Have different departments hold National Cupcake Days each week throughout the month of February.