Opportunities like this don’t happen very often. Newcap Radio Charlottetown is looking for a National Graphic Designer.
Work in Canada’s smallest province for one of Canada’s largest broadcasters.
This year Newcap Radio introduced digital display advertising as a new product offering for our advertisers from coast to coast. Now the same message that consumers can hear all week on radio can be seen online.
One of the biggest advantages of our digital product is that Newcap provides the graphic design work complimentary for advertisers. We are very excited that Charlottetown, as the birthplace of Newcap Radio, has been selected as the host site for this new graphic design position to provide design services for our advertisers across Canada. We want to hear from you if:
- You have a graphic design diploma or degree from an accredited institution.
- Well versed in all facets of Adobe Creative Suite (Ilustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- Familiar with all IAB Standard ad units and specifications (display, video and mobile)
- Ability to create static, animated (gif), and video ads for display & mobile campaigns
- Enjoys the process of generating ideas to build upon either the client concept or generating new, out of the box, for campaigns on tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in strategic marketing is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate and effectively communicate with all levels of business
Please apply confidentially online at www.newcap.ca under “careers” and include the following:
- A detailed resume including at least three references.
- A sample of your design work.
- A completed Employment Equity Questionnaire, which you can download at http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/
- Newcap Radio values diversity in its workforce and is committed to employment equity. The deadline for submitting your interest is Friday, January 19, 2018.