Scotia Wealth Management is pleased to host an important discussion on the current economic environment and proposed changes to federal taxation.
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2017
- Time: 8:00 am
- Location: Delta Hotel 18 Queen St., Charlottetown
- Guest speakers: Brett House Vice President and Deputy Chief Economist, Scotiabank and Paul Deighan Tax Partner, Grant Thornton LLP.
Items to be discussed include:
- NAFTA agreement
- Canadian dollar and interest rates
- Status of proposed federal tax changes
- Impact to business owners and professionals
RSVP to Melanie Heron at 1.902.629.2567 or email@example.com.