We invite you to attend the following two Chamber Live webinars this week:
- Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Time: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Location: Online, sign-in details will be emailed upon registration
- REGISTER HERE
Today, Monday, April 6, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce announced:
- A call to action in partnership with Statistics Canada for Chamber members to complete a Canada-wide survey of the business community to inform the federal government’s next steps: Canadian Survey on Business Conditions.
- In partnership with the government of Canada, the launch of the Canadian Business Resilience Network – a website with the latest information, tools and resources for Canadian businesses through the COVID-19 crisis.
Further provincial government announcements and information include:
- On Friday, April 3, property tax relief was announced.
- Further details are now available on the COVID-19 Special Situation Fund for businesses and organizations.
We will continue to keep you up to date as relevant information becomes available. As always, please reach out with your questions and feedback.
Dawn Binns, President
Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce