In September 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), in collaboration with RDÉE Canada, will host their annual Liason Tour. The Liason Tour aims to engage Canadian employers to support the recruitment and retention of Francophone and bilingual newcomer workers.
Each year, the Liaison Tour hosts two major events: the Community meetings and the B2B Virtual Fair for employers.
Community Meetings – September 14 and 15, 2021
The goal of the community meetings is to position Francophone immigration as a solution for Canadian employers and to discuss its impact on the communities. They will also allow to:
- discover the tools available to you in order to attract qualified francophone and bilingual workers;
- learn about the francophone Mobility program;
- identify services to foster workforce retention.
B2B Virtual Fair – September 28 and 29, 2021
The B2B Virtual Fair will give employers the opportunity to:
- discover potential francophone pools;
- learn about IRCC programs for francophone immigrants;
- get informed on existing support available for international recruitment (including Destination Canada Mobility Forum, Virtual Job Fairs and the services offered by Public Employment Services);
- discuss the needs of the labour market in their community and share solutions and best practices.
Find all information, the registration link, and details about the program here: www.connectioninternationale.ca