Do you know someone with a disability and/or injury looking for work?
Neil Squire can help!
– They have a self-declared disability and/or injury.
– They are looking for employment and need help along the way.
– They are legally entitled to work in Canada and not currently receiving EI.
They are looking to help!
They can join Neil Squire Society’s “Working Together” program, funded by the Government of Canada Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities.
– Individualized and group-based learning environments conducted virtually.
– Career & personal development, wellness for work and job search support.
– Ergonomic and/or assistive technology assessments and solutions.
– Potential wage subsidy.
– Continuous support from our career professionals.
For help contact Kristine Johnston, Senior Case Manager, by email email@example.com or by phone at 506-450-7999.
Yes. they can serve residents of Prince Edward Island virtually through their NB offices!