Details of the PEI Partnership for Growth Economic Action Plan (2021-2026) are expected to be released in the spring of 2021. Its identified priorities are:
1. Create an outstanding environment where businesses and communities can thrive.
2. Develop a growing, diverse, and skilled workforce necessary for PEI’s economic future.
3. Stimulate innovation and sector-by-sector growth in a changing global environment.
4. Drive entrepreneurship to power PEI’s economic success.
5. Build PEI’s reputation of being innovative and clean.
The Partnership thanks everyone who supported the development of the plan and asks for continued support for successful implementation over the months and years to come. Through collaboration and alignment, we will experience A Bigger Future for Our Island.