- $2,500 cash prize to be used towards business operations
- Complimentary one-year membership with the Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Recognition and media exposure for the individual and their business
- Quarterly mentorship with program sponsor for one year
Finalists receive a complimentary ticket to the Small Business Week Business Insight Luncheon for award presentation. Finalists will also be profiled on social media and in a press release.
In order to apply, applicants must:
- Be 30 years of age or younger as of April 1st, 2023
- Be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of the company and principally responsible for its operation with no other individual or group with greater ownership
- Have operated the company in Prince Edward Island for at least the past six consecutive months
- Be operating in Prince Edward Island and continue to do so at the time of the award presentation
- Not have anyone within their management or on their board or in their employ serving on the GCACC Board of Directors
- Company age (incorporation date) must be no older than 5 years
- Company must be a for-profit. Non-profits are welcome to apply for our President’s Excellence Award specific to NGOs.
- NOTE: only one candidate per representing company