- $4,000 cash prize
- Recognition during Small Business Week
- A business profile featured in the Chamber’s Voice of Business magazine
- Mentorship meetings with a designated business professional
- One-year complimentary membership
- Recognition and media exposure for the winner and their business
In order to apply, applicants must:
- Be 25 years of age or younger as of April 1st, 2021.
- Be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder (50%) of the company and principally responsible for its operation, with no other individual or group having greater ownership.
- Have operated the company in PEI for at least the past six consecutive months.
- Be operating the business in PEI, at both the time of nomination and the award presentation.
- Have permanent residence status in PEI at the time of application.
- Not have anyone within their management, staff, or Board of Directors employed by the Chamber or serving on its Board.