The Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce (GCACC) serves as the “Voice of Business” on economic issues for more than 1,100 members representing a diverse network of small, medium, and large businesses from almost every industry sector and business profession in the Greater Charlottetown Area. It is proud to be Prince Edward Island’s largest business advocacy organization committed to supporting and connecting our business members.
The Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Membership Sales and Advertising Manager in October 2023. This is a full-time permanent position commencing immediately.
The Membership Sales and Advertising Manager will lead the growth of membership and non-dues revenue while helping to achieve the Chamber’s strategic priority around membership support and engagement.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this highly motivated individual will be responsible for:
- Membership Sales – prepare monthly sales action plans and identify new membership sales and other non-dues revenue.
- Membership Retention and Stewardship
- Advertising Sales
- Event Participation
- Participate and contribute to the overall strategic direction and success of the Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce.
The successful candidate:
- Will possess sound judgement, strong oral and written communications skills, and superior organizational skills.
- Will be able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Is comfortable with databases, knowledge of CRM systems is an asset.
- A degree in business administration, marketing, public relations, or related discipline would be considered an asset. Demonstrated equivalencies in experience or otherwise will be considered.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate sales experience as well as the ability to deal well with stakeholders/clients/members.
Salary and Benefits: $50,000 -60,0000 per year, negotiable based on experience.
Apply: Please submit your cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Membership Sales and Advertising Manager.” Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Friday October 6, 2022
The Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status.